poniedziałek, 3 lutego 2020

Urodzinowy wianek. A birthday wreath.

Witajcie.
dawno nie zapraszałam Was do I love digi.
 Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać Wam cudowny wianek
i jak go wykorzystałam w mojej pracy.
Jest ich kilka wszystkie są śliczne, aż trudno było się zdecydować,
 ale jako pierwszy wykorzystałam ten:
 
***
 
Hello everybody!
It's been a while since I invited You to visit I love digi.
Today I want to show you this fabulous wreath
 and how I used it in my project.
There's a handful of them, it's hard to choose just one,
but for the first I went with that: 


https://www.etsy.com/pl/listing/769864497/zestaw-3-wiece-kwiatowe-z-roowymi-ro-na?ref=shop_home_active_1

A to moja praca:



 
Zapraszam was do sklepu, na pewno coś znajdziecie dla siebie.
Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie :-)
 
Check out the store.
I'm sure you'll find something you like :-)
 
 
Bożena
 

1 komentarz:

  1. If you're looking to lose fat then you have to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, cost-efficient, and fun.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, thousands of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    OdpowiedzUsuń